Adding a Listing to RILiving The Magazine
To include a listing in upcoming edition of RILiving The Magazine, complete the new RILiving Magazine fields (found directly in your listing) by following the directions below:
- Log into MLXchange
- Select "Modify or add new listings" from the "Find a Listing" box located on the left-side of the MLXchange home page
- Select the listing you wish to place an ad for
- Select the "RILiving Magazine"' from the Edit Mode drop-down box found in the upper-right corner
- In the "RILMagazine Order Ad" field there are two options to choose from when ordering an ad:
• To run ad until canceled/off-market - Select "B - Run Until Canceled – NOTE: $23 per issue charge"
• To run ad in selected issues only - Select "D - Run Ad For Specific Issues"
Provide a Headline Banner caption (35 characters) if desired in the "RILMagazine Banner Text" field
Enter a caption (250 character limit) for the listing ad in the "RILMagazine Ad Remarks" field
In the "RILMagazine Address Display" field, select if you want the listing’s address displayed
Enter a contact phone number in the “RILMagazine Agent Phone” field
Select Submit to complete the ad ordering process
- If you have selected "D - Run Ad For Specific Issues", you will be required to select all the issues in which you would like your ad to appear. (Note: If the property changes to an Off-Market status before the deadline of a selected issue, the ad will not run and you will not be charged.)
Remember – once ordered, a listing will run in the magazine and incur a $23-per-edition charge (billed to your office) for each selected issue or until the ad is either canceled or the listing changes to an off-market status in MLXchange. (To cancel a listing ad see directions below)
REALTORS® Pay Your Bill Online
Please note: As an option, Magazine ad charges can be paid by each Member directly by accessing their on-line member account via the “My Account” link found on statewidemls.com. Magazine charges will be posted to your account within five days after the respective print deadline.
(The image above is a sample listing ad as it would appear in the Magazine).
Please visit RILivingMagazine.com for more tips on displaying your listings.
Please verify the PRINT DEADLINES!!! Your listing can be ADDED or CHANGED anytime before the next print deadline. Listing information will be pulled on the appropriate print deadline and will posted in the next issue of the Magazine and your office will be billed for the ad. Note: If your property goes into PENDING before the print deadline it will not get pulled for the Magazine and your office will not be billed.
All changes and cancellations have to be made before the print deadlines.
To CHANGE a listing ad:
- Follow Steps 1 – 4 listed above
- For changes to the Headline Banner or ad caption - retype the text and select Submit
- For changes to the listing data itself like list price, agent phone number, etc. - MLXchange will automatically update the magazine’s database each evening
To CANCEL a listing ad:
- Follow Steps 1 – 4 listed above
- Select “Cancel Ad” in the RILiving Magazine field and select Submit
Property Ad Policies:
- All listing ad ordering, changes and cancelations must be performed through MLXchange and completed prior to the Listing Entry deadline – no exceptions
- Only listings with an Active status will be published in the magazine as a Property Ad
- Property Ads without “Ad Remarks” or which contain words or phrases prohibited by HUD will not be accepted. Property Ads which contain spelling or grammatical errors will be accepted as-is.
- Outstanding charges incurred from Listing Ad orders are subject to the late payment policies and Rules and Regulations of State-Wide MLS.